TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms & Conditions apply to Snapdeal.com e-Gift Vouchers (“e-Gift Voucher”) issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”). QwikCilver is a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India, which has been authorised by the Reserve Bank of India (“RBI”) to issue pre-paid semi closed loop e-Gift Vouchers. By purchasing the e-Gift Voucher(s), you are agreeing to and accept these Terms & Conditions. Your use of the e-Gift Vouchers shall be deemed to be your understanding of, and agreement, to each of the terms and conditions set forth below.
- The e-Gift Voucher can be redeemed online against products offered by Sellers listed on www.snapdeal.com only, the online marketplace operated by Jasper Infotech Private Limited (“Jasper”)
- e-Gift Vouchers can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as e-Gift Voucher. e-Gift Vouchers might not be applicable on a few categories.
- e-Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase other e-Gift Vouchers.
- If the order value exceeds the e-Gift Voucher amount, the balance must be paid by other payment option except COD.
- If the order value is less than the amount of the e-Gift Voucher, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same e-Gift Voucher.
- You can redeem only 01 e-Gift Voucher per order. The e-Gift Voucher can be combined with promotional codes, SD Cash or other payment options.
- e-Gift Vouchers will expire 365 days from the date of issue and the outstanding unused balance will be forfeited. Unused balance of e-Gift Vouchers may not be transferred to another e-Gift Voucher. No interest will be payable on e-Gift Voucher.
- e-Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit, and are not transferable for value.
- Snapdeal.com and/or QwikCilver are not responsible if voucher is lost, stolen or used without permission. QwikCilver will have the right to cancel the e-Gift Voucher obtained fraudulently and the funds have to be credited back to the same source from where these were received. Qwikcilver does not warrant that the services and products provided to you pursuant to this Agreement will be free of interruptions, errors, bugs, viruses or security problems.
You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for maintaining secrecy of the code provided to activate the e-Gift Voucher.
- Snapdeal.com/QwikCilver assumes no responsibility for the products purchased using the e-Gift Vouchers and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed. In no situation shall Snapdeal.com/QwikCilver be treated responsible for loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of any defect in goods supplied or services provided by the sellers.
Validity of e-Gift Vouchers will not be extended, new e-Gift Vouchers cannot be provided against the expired/unused Vouchers.
- You agree to provide truthful and accurate information during the purchase of e-Gift Vouchers. QwikCilver may call for further information and documents from you in compliance to Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering guidelines issued by RBI from time to time. In the event the information provided by you, end beneficiary/Know Your Customer (KYC) details are found to be incorrect/ insufficient, QwikCilver /Snapdeal.com retains the right to cancel or block the e-Gift Vouchers issued.
- There is no fee or other charges associated with e-Gift Voucher purchase.
- e-Gift Vouchers cannot be reloaded or resold.
- These terms and conditions are governed by laws of India. You, QwikCilver and Jasper agree that all the disputes arising hereunder shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Bangalore.
- You agree to indemnify QwikCilver and Jasper for all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these terms and conditions.
- Neither QwikCilver nor Jasper make any warranties, express or implied, with respect to e-Gift Vouchers including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event a e-Gift Voucher is non-functional, your sole remedy will be the issuance of another e-Gift Voucher, for the value remaining in the non-functional voucher.
- The conditions stated in these Terms and Conditions are in addition to the terms and conditions of www.snapdeal.com. QwikCilver reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion and without prior notice to you. All the terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
- The e-Gift Voucher is governed by the RBI guidelines and is also subject to directions/instructions issued by the regulators from time to time in respect of redemption, repayment, usage etc. and QwikCiver is not responsible or liable for any violation by you of applicable law. All transactions done by using the e-Gift Voucher are subject to applicable Indian laws. You shall not use the e-Gift Voucher for any unlawful activity.
We’d love to hear your views on this… ↓