Health is wealth. A very true proverb which has been grossly milked to get you to buy unimaginably pricey gym memberships and fake supplements. The true secret to health is proper eating habits and exercise.
These 5 steps are to massively improve your body, where you won’t get very thin but you will be much more toned.
1. Plank – This gives you strong abs and shoulders. Do a still push-up using your elbows instead of your hands.
2. Push-ups – This involves pushing up the entire body. Put your back and legs straight and push yourself with your arms, do this repeatedly.
3. Squats – When doing a squat keep your back straight, arms out and face forward. Helps your calves and hams.
4. Bird-dog – Go on your hand and knees, keeping your back straight, then extend one hand and the opposite leg outward and hold it.
5. Hip raises – Lie on your back with your knees up and only lift your hip for strong thighs, back and abs.
1st workout – Plank 2X, Push up 2X, Bird dog, Hip raises for 1 minute and Squats for 2 minutes. 10 second breaks.
2nd workout – Plank, Bird dog, Hip raise for 3 minutes and Push ups for 1 minute. 15 second breaks
For the 1st and 2nd week, do the 1st and 2nd work out alternatively. Monday – 1st workout, Tuesday – 2nd workout, etc.
Article ref: http://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/transform-body-just-4-weeks-five-simple-exercises/
We’d love to hear your views on this… ↓