With the evolution of mobile phones, your eyes might also be stuck on your favorite mint new releases. Well, it’s good enough that you want to buy your new mobile phone but what about the older one? Selling your old phone can get you some extra cash to put in for your new phone. To your surprise, some companies like Cashify will even let you trade in your old phone for a new one with extra payment.
One thing that we all go through is the precious data stored on our mobiles. Whether it be secret messages, embarrassing selfies, amazing snaps and your favorite app’s data you don’t want it to get lost and moreover get into the wrong hands.
Well, good news for you. Here is what you can do before selling your old phone to wipe all the data clean so it does not get misused by someone.
Follow the following steps to make sure you wipe clean the data from your iPhone.
1. Go to Settings > [your name], and tap iCloud. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings, then scroll down and tap iCloud.
2. Tap iCloud Backup. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Backup. Make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on.
3. Tap Back Up Now. Stay connected to your internet until the process completes.
4. Now sign out of icloud. To do this, go in settings, then tap on your name up top and scroll down and click sign out.
5. After you type out your Apple ID and password, tap Turn Off and you’re all set.
6. Now to erase your data, go back to the settings, tap on general settings, now scroll down to reset and choose “erase all content and settings”.
Calculate the price of your old iPhone here.
Now go ahead and buy a new phone by selling your old iPhone without any hassle.
Use code ECASH for 200 INR extra.
We’d love to hear your views on this… ↓