It is important to be lean and healthy to maintain body fitness. But this should not force any man to stop proper food in proper quantity. Some tips are shared to guide each man to be fit, lean and healthy:
1. Protein is a regular essential diet. During a strict diet, protein supports the muscles of the body. Diet rich in meat and eggs helps one to sustain for a long time instead of cereals or grains.
2. Weight training helps to burn calories. Running for an hour and weight training is essential to burn calories and metabolism.
3. Snack cut out is essential to keep the body free from extra calorie.
4. Water therapy helps to curb mid-day hunger attack. Green tea is also good for metabolism.
5. Frequent movement of every man helps in overall calorie burning. In mid of full-time work 15-20mins of a small walk at regular intervals is suggested.
6. 7-8 hours of regular sleep is essential for good health. Sleep deprived people tends to grow fat.
8. Healthy breakfast is suggested for a healthy body. Skipping breakfast leads to unnecessary evening snacks which increase body calorie.
9. Veggies and fruits help in reducing the calorie. They even control blood sugar. Avoid veggies or fruits after a workout.
10. Grains should be taken wisely. Avoiding grain is not good. It is advised to take grains in the last meal of the day.
Fat is essential for a healthy body. That fat should be a product of lean meat. Cooking with coconut or olive oil is widely advised.
We’d love to hear your views on this… ↓