1. Eat a balanced diet – Include lots of vegetables and fruits along with daily meals.
2. Avoid fast foods – Due to time constraint, many of us opt for fast food which is not good for body. It leads to obesity and in-activeness.
3. Drink a lot a water – Have 2-3 liters of water everyday.Drinking water is beneficial for skin and for removing unwanted wastes from the body.
4. Regular Exercise – Do regular exercise like aerobics,yoga,dance etc.It will keep your body and mind at peace and fit all the time.
5. Proper Sleep – Regular naps and proper sleep is very essential for an alert mind and active body.
6. Listen to music – Music has tremendous healing power. Listening to music will empower immune system and combat deadly diseases.
7. Time Management – Time management is life management. Maintaining a proper schedule for different activities will make things easy to execute and lessen the burden and hence relieves stress.
8. Travel – Make plans for travelling regularly. Cross cultural heritage is a great knowledge to be imbibed. It will enhance your knowledge and skills beyond different culture,language etc.
Feature Image Source – pitchengine.com